Us

Us

Monday, April 5, 2010

Whats up errbody. I hope yer hanggin in there. Its me Dave Mendoza and I have neglected to post on this thing until..... now. Yes its true, Im now apart of the cyber connection even deeper. I dont think its my day to post but this is just a "hey how are ya... Im here... Ill be writin... hope yer readin..." sort of thang. I havent had enough wine to really cut loose with this post, rest assure, I will soon. I really get into it if ya know what i mean. Speaking of wine, my wife found a real good one that realy sneaks up on ya. Its a french one called "Chateau de La Chaize" its a Brouilly and its not pronounced bro-u-ily as I recently found out. Its very light and smooth and it can really induce the giggles with the quickness as it has in my wife after only two glasses. The light weight didnt know what hit her. Ha! its like a $20 bottle and worth every penny. But dont take my word for it. Drink it for your self. Let me know what you think.
And now some words of wisdom...
Ill see ya next time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOBDEhxd_WU

No comments:

Post a Comment